Hi, we’re Hathway!
Headquartered on California’s beautiful Central Coast in San Luis Obispo, with a fast-growing office in high-tech and bustling Dallas, our company is a unique blend of talent, clients, dreams and the aspiration to connect brands with people.
Hathway is looking for an Associate Marketing Strategist to support engagement and retention strategies for our clients. The associate strategist will be responsible for assisting with CRM strategy, marketing campaign management, data requests, reporting, analysis, and optimization of client programs. The Associate Marketing Strategist reports directly to the Sr. Strategist, Loyalty and CRM.
- Support CRM and loyalty engagements including discovery launch strategy and ongoing marketing optimization
- Complete campaign briefs to support the ideal customer journey
- Support senior members of the CRM and Loyalty team in making marketing recommendations that align with our client’s customer, brand, and business objectives and drive incremental revenue
- Track and report on client’s customer data, competitive space, and market to identify opportunities for marketing evolution and long-term planning
- Consistently measure and monitor marketing programs to maximize incremental revenue and profit
- Define audience, segmentation, data requirements, use cases, and tests for CRM messaging
- Support program analysis and reporting
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to ensure client success
- Entry level with degree or up to 4 years of experience in Marketing, Journalism, or Communications
- Fast learner that loves to take on new challenges
- Enjoy problem solving and making complicated situations simple and painless
- Analytical thinker
- Unparalleled attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment where flexibility and adaptability are keyv
Want to join us?
There’s an infectious energy at Hathway. We believe that our passion for our craft and desire to strive for work/life harmony are what set us apart. This is reflected in our 6 core values: Collaboration, Inclusivity, Imagination, Accountability, Excellence, and Fun! Along with our comprehensive benefits package, we provide regular company-wide lunches and happy hours, sponsor epic ping pong and foosball competitions, and encourage connection and personal development through our Lunch + Learns – think passion projects and discussion on new technologies and industry trends. Apply with us by completing the information below. You will have a chance to attach your resume and relevant portfolio work when you submit. Cheers!
Hathway proudly provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex,
origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, and placement
all of the positions included on, but not limited to, our Careers page.