Hi, we’re Hathway!
Headquartered on California’s beautiful Central Coast in San Luis Obispo, with a fast-growing office in high-tech and bustling Dallas, our company is a unique blend of talent, clients, dreams and the aspiration to connect brands with people.
The Business Analyst at Hathway assists the Solution Architect for our CDP, Loyalty, & ESP implementations, integrations and configurations. A major goal of this position is ensuring the final deployment is built as designed.
- Review and refine business and technical requirements documentation with internal and external stakeholders in accordance with industry best practices
- Participate in requirements gathering sessions by identifying the right participants, preparing the appropriate material, reviewing the project scope, and identifying key assumptions
- Continued understanding of clients’ CRM implementations, integrations or configurations addressing any gaps; working with Solution Architect to define possible solutions
- Document detailed business workflows, data dictionary and data flows
- Design and Execute data conversion plans between systems working with the data engineer on final delivery
- Track action items, item owners, and delivery timelines
- Identify and communicate project risks with clients and vendors
- Prepare weekly status reports for assigned implementation engagement with details for remaining items, open questions and remaining risks
- Working with engineering and deployment teams to effectively design, develop, test and launch scalable solutions and tools that address customer needs while meeting our high standards
- Support client projects in achieving greater alignment between Hathway engineering principles and client objectives
- Provide insight and guidance on client projects, manage key operations processes within client projects, such as Engineering project initiations and new integrations for Hathway software products
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong technical communication skills
- Must be able to work cohesively as a member of the team
- Able to multitask and prioritize tasks across multiple projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Strong interest in technical areas
- 2+ years of experience deriving detailed technical software specifications/requirements from internal and external stakeholders and/or 2+ years of experience in project management, product management, and/or technical documentation
- Experience working with engineering teams and engineering leadership
- Experience with Jira and Confluence or similar tools preferred
- Bachelor’s (BS) degree in Computer Science/Engineering or a related analytical field (e.g. Business, sciences, Mathematics), or relevant experience in computer software engineering
Want to Join Us?
There’s an infectious energy at Hathway. We believe that our passion for our craft and desire to strive for work/life harmony are what set us apart. This is reflected in our 6 core values: Collaboration, Inclusivity, Imagination, Accountability, Excellence, and Fun! Along with our comprehensive benefits package, we provide regular company-wide lunches and happy hours, sponsor epic ping pong and foosball competitions, and encourage connection and personal development through our Lunch + Learns – think passion projects and discussion on new technologies and industry trends. Apply with us by completing the information below. You will have a chance to attach your resume and relevant portfolio work when you submit. Cheers!
Hathway proudly provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex,
origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, and placement
all of the positions included on, but not limited to, our Careers page.