Hi, we’re Hathway!
Headquartered on California’s beautiful Central Coast in San Luis Obispo, with a fast-growing office in high-tech and bustling Dallas, our company is a unique blend of talent, clients, dreams and the aspiration to connect brands with people.
Key member of the integrations technical team responsible for client/account specific technical implementation of digital campaigns and offers to include messaging, offer, campaign, audience/segment setup and monitoring. Responsible for working closely with the strategy, creative and technical teams to execute full campaign flows across multiple channels cohesively.
- Assist CRM team in executing multi-channel strategies for driving customer relationships to increase guest acquisition and ongoing engagement
- Support and monitor large & complex brand campaigns
- Implement various third party, cross-channel campaigns, offers, audiences and messaging to include workflow, timelines, asset development and deadlines
- Develop communication cadence with strategy, creative, and technology teams to establish campaign production priorities, milestones and deadlines
- QA and ensure all campaigns meet specifications outlined by strategist and client
- Primary point of contact with internal/external teams for communication related to campaign, offer, audience and message setup and support
- Troubleshoot offers & campaigns by investigating setup, implementation, and end-to-end testing; working closely with product and technology team to escalate and debut issues
- Assist with campaign calendar and work with strategist to secure timing of campaign launches
- Work closely with project managers to monitor burn rates and produce monthly billing cycles
- Work closely with strategy and product team to test various scenarios and concepts
- Create and refine operation processes & find new way to help the team scale
- Proactively recommend improvements on campaign execution based on platform capabilities and functionally
- Manage all reported issues and inquires from internal and external sources with high attention to detail
- Ability to deliver on a have campaign schedule within a set project schedule, track progress and provide status to stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications,Technology, Marketing, Math or related field or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of Braze and/or Liquid template language a plus
- Detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills and the ability to prioritize, monitor, and manage personal workload and multiple projects/clients
- Eagerness to learn multiple platforms and their capabilities/limitations
- Strong ability to communicate verbally and written with internal and external clients maintaining strong relationships
- Ability to quickly adjust to shifting priorities and strong trouble-shooting skills
- Ability to work both in a team setting and independently environments
- Adaptable and solution-focused
- Willingness to be on call for any QA support outside of business hours
Want to Join Us?
There’s an infectious energy at Hathway. We believe that our passion for our craft and desire to strive for work/life harmony are what set us apart. This is reflected in our 6 core values: Collaboration, Inclusivity, Imagination, Accountability, Excellence, and Fun! Along with our comprehensive benefits package, we provide regular company-wide lunches and happy hours, sponsor epic ping pong and foosball competitions, and encourage connection and personal development through our Lunch + Learns – think passion projects and discussion on new technologies and industry trends. Apply with us by completing the information below. You will have a chance to attach your resume and relevant portfolio work when you submit. Cheers!
Hathway proudly provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national
origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, and placement for
all of the positions included on, but not limited to, our Careers page.