Hi, we’re Hathway!
Headquartered on California’s beautiful Central Coast in San Luis Obispo, with a fast-growing office in high-tech and bustling Dallas, our company is a unique blend of talent, clients, dreams and the aspiration to connect brands with people.
Hathway’s Growth Professional Services team is flourishing and we are looking for a Data & Insights Analyst to push our business forward. If you are obsessed with measurement protocols, finding out what makes customers tick, data visualization, translating data into transformative insights, working with world famous clients, and geeking out in general, then we’d love to connect with you.
- Lead tagging implementations for new app builds and releases and CRM deployments
- Audit and improve existing implementations working closely with Product and CRM teams
- Set up and maintain cadenced reporting within/from GA and in BI software
- Participate in pulling together key metrics and insights for monthly and quarterly client reviews
- Unite reporting and insights across CRM and Product disciplines for full picture reporting
- Establish discovery and insight cadence with design, product and strategy teams for continued optimization
- 2+ years of experience in Web Analytics and Tag Management Systems
- 2+ years experience creating visualizations and reports for internal and external clients
- 1+ year experience with App and digital product tagging and reporting
- High familiarity with relational database designs and independent code writing
- Ability to communicate actionable insights that will drive strategic decisions
- Detail oriented, organized (high respect for quality control)
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced and cross-cultural environment.
- Proven track record of promoting a culture of collaboration and teamwork across organizational boundaries (ability to share techniques with analytical community)
- Is comfortable communicating to clients about projects both remotely, and in-person
- Experience in Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics and TMS implementation
- Proficient in Tableau, Power BI, Looker or other visualization software
- Exposure to Firebase and App/Product tagging and reporting
- Understands configuration for custom metrics and dimensions / custom variables / advanced ecommerce
- Foundational knowledge of SQL (Postgres/MySQL/Oracle/Server) and database architecture
- Working knowledge of CDPs or tech stacks (like SFMC) a plus
- Familiarity with Loyalty Partner platforms a plus
Want to Join Us?
There’s an infectious energy at Hathway. We believe that our passion for our craft and desire to strive for work/life harmony are what set us apart. This is reflected in our 6 core values: Collaboration, Inclusivity, Imagination, Accountability, Excellence, and Fun! Along with our comprehensive benefits package, we provide regular company-wide lunches and happy hours, sponsor epic ping pong and foosball competitions, and encourage connection and personal development through our Lunch + Learns – think passion projects and discussion on new technologies and industry trends. Apply with us by completing the information below. You will have a chance to attach your resume and relevant portfolio work when you submit. Cheers!
Hathway proudly provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex,
origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, and placement
all of the positions included on, but not limited to, our Careers page.