Hi, we’re Hathway!
Headquartered on California’s beautiful Central Coast in San Luis Obispo, with a fast-growing office in high-tech and bustling Dallas, our company is a unique blend of talent, clients, dreams and the aspiration to connect brands with people.
Hathway is looking for a Director, Loyalty & CRM to lead in designing, refining, and optimizing loyalty programs & CRM strategies across client engagements. This role will also be responsible for managing a team of loyalty & CRM marketers responsible for developing strategies around offers, campaigns, and additional marketing tactics set forth by the program. The Director, Loyalty & CRM reports to the Director, Loyalty & Engagement and will work closely with Product, Creative, Technology and Analytics & Insights teams.
- Lead the design of loyalty programs from discovery through deployment
- Lead CRM client engagements
- Leverages expertise in retention based marketing, customer segmentation, lifecycle marketing, and customer engagement strategies to develop programmatic approaches to increase customer lifetime value
- Leads all phases of the engagement and retention initiatives including scoping, discovery, ideation, program design, modeling, launch strategy, and ongoing execution of offers and campaigns
- Responsible for optimization of CRM
- Consistently measure, monitor, evaluate, and refine engagement and retention programs to maximize incremental revenue and profit results
- Define and benchmark CRM and Loyalty KPIs against the competitive landscape
- Uses data and analytics to develop the business case opportunity connected to program design including quantifying ROI and identifying KPIs
- Collaborates closely with cross-functional team across program implementation, solutions engineering and customer success – bridging CRM & Loyalty programs from initial client objectives to optimal execution
- Lead materials creation and presentations for new business opportunities related to CRM & Loyalty
- Responsible for the performance of major accounts from Loyalty & CRM perspective
- Minimum of 10+ years experience in Marketing, Loyalty Strategy, CRM, Communications
- Agency experience required
- Understanding of CRM or user level schema for use in segmentation and targeting
- Analytic skills are required to measure and learn from past marketing activity and have a clear understanding of ROI
- Proven experience with pulling email and sales data and trend analysis
- Analytical mindset and unparalleled attention to detail
- Enjoy problem solving and making complicated situations simple and painless
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment where flexibility and adaptability are key
Want to join us?
There’s an infectious energy at Hathway. We believe that our passion for our craft and desire to strive for work/life harmony are what set us apart. This is reflected in our 6 core values: Collaboration, Inclusivity, Imagination, Accountability, Excellence, and Fun! Along with our comprehensive benefits package, we provide regular company-wide lunches and happy hours, sponsor epic ping pong and foosball competitions, and encourage connection and personal development through our Lunch + Learns – think passion projects and discussion on new technologies and industry trends. Apply with us by completing the information below. You will have a chance to attach your resume and relevant portfolio work when you submit. Cheers!
Hathway proudly provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex,
origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, and placement
all of the positions included on, but not limited to, our Careers page.