Hi, we’re Hathway!
Headquartered on California’s beautiful Central Coast in San Luis Obispo, with a fast-growing office in high-tech and bustling Dallas, our company is a unique blend of talent, clients, dreams and the aspiration to connect brands with people.
Hathway is looking for a Product Management Intern to support our Product Management team in executing client web and native app experiences. Working collaboratively with our internal team, the Product Management Intern will assist in such areas as market research, competitor analysis, analytics reporting and requirements development and documentation to help solve business challenges.
Hathway’s growing product management team is responsible for the overall product definition, planning, forecasting and execution of our restaurant brands that focus on an exceptional experience for online ordering and loyalty. Your day to day activities will include meeting with our internal teams on product requests or changes, joining team meetings when needed, monitoring live products and providing support in presentations to our clients based on key insights.
- Market and competitive research and communication to identify user research opportunities and influence test plans.
- Assist in user surveys and usability testing set up, execution and analysis
- Review analytics on deployed projects to identify areas of improvement
- Support Product Managers with daily administrative tasks
- Update product presentations
- Assist in gathering, validating, and documenting requirements including business needs, use cases, personas, and functional requirements.
- Have fun! We value our interns and try to find ways to have them work on key things that allow us to deliver amazing work to our clients… sometimes you’ll be doing behind-the-scenes tasks but everything you’re working on will make a difference to the company!
- Driven by a passion for success based on delivering great quality for our clients.
- Working towards a BA/BS degree in Business, Communications, Computer Science or equivalent.
Want to Join Us?
There’s an infectious energy at Hathway. We believe that our passion for our craft and desire to strive for work/life harmony are what set us apart. This is reflected in our 6 core values: Collaboration, Inclusivity, Imagination, Accountability, Excellence, and Fun! Along with our comprehensive benefits package, we provide regular company-wide lunches and happy hours, sponsor epic ping pong and foosball competitions, and encourage connection and personal development through our Lunch + Learns – think passion projects and discussion on new technologies and industry trends. Apply with us by completing the information below. You will have a chance to attach your resume and relevant portfolio work when you submit. Cheers!
Hathway proudly provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex,
origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, and placement
all of the positions included on, but not limited to, our Careers page.