Hi, we’re Hathway!
Headquartered on California’s beautiful Central Coast in San Luis Obispo, with a fast-growing office in high-tech and bustling Dallas, our company is a unique blend of talent, clients, dreams and the aspiration to connect brands with people.
Hathway is seeking a Product Manager responsible to lead the vision, planning, definition, and deployment of applications across iOS, Android and web platforms. This role will lead clients through an insightful approach to their challenges, seen and unseen, while guiding the collaborative effort across cross-functional teams. This role is the principal source of thought leadership, scope definition, and execution delivery for assigned client engagements. The Product Manager reports directly to the Lead, Product Management.
- Establish and define a digital vision for the brands you support by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Define the core goals and key performance indicators of assigned brands
- Define and manage product roadmaps to realize business goals and strategies informed by financial models and return on investment
- Collaborate with creative, engineering and project teams to reach the best possible version of a feature or product to bring to market
- Create and maintain product documentation such as business requirements documents, user stories, use cases, user flows, logic flows, feature backlogs and integration specifications
- Prioritize development activities with engineering teams through backlog grooming and sprint planning, assist in determining the best technical implementation methods, work closely with QA on acceptance testing and lead product launches
- Provide meaningful tracking, reporting and insights for defined goals and key performance indicators back in data
- Identify user research opportunities and influence test plans.
- Contribute to the growth of our core product development through insights, documentation and team collaboration
- Partner with Client Services team to identify account growth opportunities
- Product lead for Quarter Business Reviews and Annual Client Business presentations
- Manages tactical client communication
- Understanding of product management’s role and responsibilities in various development methodologies
- Experience with waterfall and agile methodologies
- Proven track record of leading and delivering digital products and services
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Storytelling approach to presentations in order to gain alignment
- Professional client communication and ability to travel once a month to assigned clients
- Experience with both native application and web platforms
- Strong analytical problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to quickly understand, simplify, internalize and communicate complex or technical concepts
- Demonstrate thoroughness, organization, follow-up and attention to detail
- BA/BS degree
- 2+ years of experience in Consulting, Strategy, Product Management, UX Design, Project Management or Software Development, preferably in a digital marketing or agency capacity
Want to Join Us?
There’s an infectious energy at Hathway. We believe that our passion for our craft and desire to strive for work/life harmony are what set us apart. This is reflected in our 6 core values: Collaboration, Inclusivity, Imagination, Accountability, Excellence, and Fun! Along with our comprehensive benefits package, we provide regular company-wide lunches and happy hours, sponsor epic ping pong and foosball competitions, and encourage connection and personal development through our Lunch + Learns – think passion projects and discussion on new technologies and industry trends. Apply with us by completing the information below. You will have a chance to attach your resume and relevant portfolio work when you submit. Cheers!
Hathway proudly provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex,
origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, and placement
all of the positions included on, but not limited to, our Careers page.