Hi, we’re Hathway!
Headquartered on California’s beautiful Central Coast in San Luis Obispo, with a fast-growing office in high-tech and bustling Dallas, our company is a unique blend of talent, clients, dreams and the aspiration to connect brands with people.
Hathway is looking for a Senior Loyalty and CRM Strategist to drive customer loyalty by leading engagement and retention strategies for our clients. The strategist will be responsible for leading CRM strategy, marketing campaign management, reporting, analysis, optimization and assisting with loyalty program evolution of client programs. The Senior Loyalty and CRM Strategist reports directly to the Director, Loyalty and Engagement and works closely with the Product, Technology, Creative, and Analytics teams.
- Lead all phases of CRM and loyalty engagements including segmentation, campaign planning/testing, launch strategy, and ongoing marketing optimization
- Identify gaps in the customer experience and create the ideal customer journey
- Develop marketing plans that align with our client’s customer, brand, and business objectives and drive incremental revenue
- Review and synthesize client’s customer data, competitive space, and market to identify opportunities for program evolution and long-term planning
- Consistently measure, monitor, evaluate, and refine 1:1/CRM programs to maximize incremental revenue and profit
- Define audience, segmentation, data requirements, use cases, and tests for CRM messaging
- Identify KPIs, support with program analysis and reporting
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams across product, creative, solutions engineering and customer success to ensure the strategy is properly executed
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience in Marketing, CRM, Loyalty, Communications
- Understanding of CRM data for use in segmentation and targeting
- Experience with analysis and creation of test and learn plans for CRM
- Highly client-facing role, need to be able to clearly communicate ideas
- Assist with sale presentations for new business
- Expertise in building or evolving loyalty programs is a plus
- Proven experience working SalesForce Marketing Cloud or other marketing automation platforms a plus
- Experience designing cross-channel strategies across all digital platforms: web, app, Email, SMS, push notifications a plus
- Enjoy problem solving and making complicated situations simple and painless
- Analytical thinker
- Unparalleled attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment where flexibility and adaptability are key
Want to Join Us?
There’s an infectious energy at Hathway. We believe that our passion for our craft and desire to strive for work/life harmony are what set us apart. This is reflected in our 6 core values: Collaboration, Inclusivity, Imagination, Accountability, Excellence, and Fun! Along with our comprehensive benefits package, we provide regular company-wide lunches and happy hours, sponsor epic ping pong and foosball competitions, and encourage connection and personal development through our Lunch + Learns – think passion projects and discussion on new technologies and industry trends. Apply with us by completing the information below. You will have a chance to attach your resume and relevant portfolio work when you submit. Cheers!
Hathway proudly provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex,
origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, and placement
all of the positions included on, but not limited to, our Careers page.