Hi, we’re Hathway!
Headquartered on California’s beautiful Central Coast in San Luis Obispo, with a fast-growing office in high-tech and bustling Dallas, our company is a unique blend of talent, clients, dreams and the aspiration to connect brands with people.
Key member of the integrations technical team responsible for client / account specific technical implementation and support of all Salesforce Marketing Cloud needs. Responsible for working closely with the strategy, creative and technical teams to provide solutions to all SFMC needs.
- Hands on development building email templates, multi-step journeys, automations
- Provide technical leadership on implementations and managed services
- Platform subject matter expert
- Responsible for creating technical specifications
- Document current and future state processes
- Provide architecture around internal data flow and integrations into other systems to include subscribe and unsubscribe processes, new user, update user, delete user processes
- Work with internal teams and client to document technical approach and execution
- Support data analytics team, campaign management team and strategists
- 4+ years of SFMC experience campaign development and integration experience
- Multiple SFMC implementations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications,Technology, Marketing, Math or related field or equivalent experience
- Strong ability to communicate verbally and written with internal and external clients maintaining strong relationships
- Ability to quickly adjust to shifting priorities and strong trouble-shooting skills
- Ability to work both in a team setting and independently environments
- Adaptable and solution-focused
- Willingness to be on call for any QA support outside of business hours
Want to Join Us?
There’s an infectious energy at Hathway. We believe that our passion for our craft and desire to strive for work/life harmony are what set us apart. This is reflected in our 6 core values: Collaboration, Inclusivity, Imagination, Accountability, Excellence, and Fun! Along with our comprehensive benefits package, we provide regular company-wide lunches and happy hours, sponsor epic ping pong and foosball competitions, and encourage connection and personal development through our Lunch + Learns – think passion projects and discussion on new technologies and industry trends. Apply with us by completing the information below. You will have a chance to attach your resume and relevant portfolio work when you submit. Cheers!
Hathway proudly provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex,
origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, and placement
all of the positions included on, but not limited to, our Careers page.