A bit about us
Born in San Luis Obispo, California, we are stand-up paddleboarders, creatives, woodworkers, engineers, cooks, surfers, dog-people, reptile-people, gardeners, moms, horseback riders, cyclists, pongers, rollerbladers, project managers, only-children, cousins, strategists, artists, dreamers, cat-people, sloth-people, dads, sometimes really strange people, hackers, sports fanatics, gamers, Catan players, videographers, consultants, step-siblings, musicians, occasional weirdos and sometimes writers that go on long rants and get away with shenanigans!
We believe there is a better way to challenge the status quo and help our clients achieve EverBetter Experiences™ (EBX). We use EBX, our proprietary design-thinking approach for planning, delivering, and optimizing experiences that aren’t just created and left alone, but are thoughtfully delivered and constantly improved as they evolve with the world around us. This collaborative and iterative approach fuels our agency, resulting in purposeful innovation and collaboration, based on 4 fundamental pillars:
- Rooted in research
- Sharing customer’s journey
- Addressing true needs
- Data/Insights fueled
- Defining vision
- Disruptive ideation
- Thriving in collaboration
- Biased towards action
- Test, measure, pivot
- Celebrating constraints
- Iterative development
- Measurable results
- People first, experts second.
- Useful is the new cool. Aim to serve.
- Always happy to help others learn and grow.
- A cohesive, adaptive team is the most effective team.
- Diversity means a broader perspective.
- Open minds and hearts allow for free-flowing ideas.
- Teams are networked, not hierarchical.
- Management builds trust through transparency.
- Be an archetype.
- Be adaptive. Don’t get stuck in the past.
- Be inspirational. Disrupt and push forward.
- Be passionate. Your passion inspires others.
- To our customer. We deliver on our commitments.
- To our agency. We uphold our mission and values.
- To our team. Teamwork makes the dream work.
- To ourselves. We are authentic and true to ourselves.
- Strive for mastery of our crafts.
- Foster mental and emotional fulfillment.
- Test, learn and iterate based on exploration.
- Pixel perfect in our execution.
- It’s about the people!
- Believe in the power of our collective.
- Explore mutual interests and passions.
- Thrive in a playful and progressive work environment.
In 2008, an Industrial Technology and a Business Marketing graduate had the idea to create superior digital experiences for brands and users. From their garage back then to 2 offices in California and Texas today, the idea has evolved but the spirit has stayed the same. Our founders decided to take a different approach to agency culture, focusing on building a strong client base and hiring top talent with their same disruptive mindset. In doing this, they created a culture of hard work towards a shared goal, while encouraging employees to nurture our lives outside of work and fostering a sense of camaraderie with our coworkers. This unique approach has brought us to where we are today: an established agency with a client list of global brands.