- Lead research on restaurant and convenience store industry trends that inform white papers, webinars, press, awareness, and a reputation of Hathway as a thought leader and information resource for our target audiences
- Write and work with Hathway’s internal creative team to produce interesting, well-researched content that supports demand generation and thought leadership initiatives, drives awareness and traffic, and nurtures sales. Materials will include: White papers, eBooks, case studies, webinars, videos, podcasts, speeches, blog posts, social media posts, solution overviews, sales collateral, and other content as needed
- Ensure that all communications adhere to brand and communications standards and are written in a consistent Hathway "voice"
- Coordinate with partners, thought leaders, and other third-parties to produce high quality joint content programs
- Support Hathway’s Human Resources and Talent Acquisition department by producing recruiting and employee engagement content materials, including multimedia
- Optimize delivery strategy for each piece by implementing best practices, testing delivery tools, content formats and distribution channels with various target audience segments
- Track and report on the performance of content marketing initiatives to gather learnings and continually optimize the overarching program
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience producing content across various mediums and channels
- Experience writing content for a consultancy, agency or software company that services the restaurant and convenience industry
Hathway proudly provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, and placement for all of the positions included on, but not limited to, our Careers page.