- Review and refine technical requirements documentation in accordance with industry best practices
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge and domain expertise for requirements gathering and documentation processes
- Support client projects in achieving greater alignment between Hathway engineering principles and client objectives
- Facilitate and coordinate the software development estimation process
- Participate in product strategy, design, and product discussions with internal teams to determine how to deliver the best experience for users
- Advocate for the integrity and quality of Hathway's software products at key intersections with internal departments and within client projects
- Provide insight and guidance on client projects, manage key operations processes within client projects, such as Engineering project initiations and new integrations for Hathway software products
- Gain and maintain a current understanding of Hathway software products, features, as well as codebase capabilities and constraints.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on key product areas while providing ad-hoc analytical support for strategic initiatives. Consistently document technical solutions to build insights and facilitate product management storytelling.
- Provide ad hoc project coordination support for dev ops, internal operations projects, and on key technical initiatives within projects
- Excellent problem-solving skillsStrong technical communication skills
- Must be able to work cohesively as a member of the team
- Able to multitask and prioritize tasks across multiple projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Strong interest in technical areas; 1-2 years of experience writing code in an object oriented language and/or web frontend framework
- 2+ years of experience deriving detailed technical software specifications/requirements from internal and external stakeholders and/or 2+ years of experience in project management, product management, and/or technical documentation
- Experience working with engineering teams and engineering leadership
- Experience with Jira and Confluence or similar tools preferred
- Bachelor's (BS) degree in Computer Science/Engineering or a related analytical field (e.g. Business, sciences, Mathematics), or relevant experience in computer software engineering
Location, Physical Requirements, and PPE
- Ability to walk, stand, sit, kneel, push, stoop, reach above the shoulder, grasp, pull, bend repeatedly, climb stairs, identify colors, hear with aid, see, write, count, read, speak, analyze, alphabetize, lift and carry under 25 lbs., perceive depth and operate a motor vehicle.
- Conditions may include working inside and/or outside. May work around machines with moving parts and moving objects. Working near radiant and electrical energy. Working closely with others or working alone. Working extended or irregular hours and traveling by all possible modes of transportation.
- Equipment (machines, tools, devices) used in performing the essential job functions include but are not limited to computers and related equipment, calculators, copiers, fax machines, telephones, and vehicles.
Hathway proudly provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, and placement for all of the positions included on, but not limited to, our Careers page.