- Produce high quality solutions that deliver brand value and business growth for our clients
- Define, explore and track interactions between a customer and the brand throughout the customer lifecycle
- Optimize interactions using customer data and, as a result, foster loyalty for brands
- Be the first point of contact for internal teams on day to day questions about customer experience, interaction journeys and customer loyalty
- Support Strategy Leadership in managing and developing team members
- Deliver thought leadership in the area of CX, SEO, Analytics, and Digital Marketing
- Turn complex customer information into compelling mapped journeys
- Oversee the creation of best-practice journey maps, user flows and interaction models
- Run inspirational and effective workshops with clients, customers and internal teams
- Sensitively provide feedback to give clear direction, provide additional stimulus and thought starters to creative teams
- Act as a product owner between the initial strategy phase and later design and development phases
- Play the lead role in ensuring our clients optimize their use of digital channels to grow their businesses and brands
- Create and give presentations which are logical, coherent, and concise, supported by robust insights and data
- Own the client roadmap and deliver QBRs that identify next priorities for the account
- Serve as a thought leader within the CX department for your area of expertise
- Deliver thorough, quality work that exemplifies the depth of knowledge you have in regards to our clients business
- Create strong working relationships across internal teams and client stakeholders when possible
- Train the staff on your understanding of marketing effectiveness and best-practice measurement and benchmarking.
- Lead and build great working relationships with clients. Think proactively about things that can help strengthen the relationship above and beyond the day to day.
- Role to expand to that of a Manager of CX Strategy (with defined area of specialty)
- A deep understanding of analytics platforms.
- Strong skills in customer lead research and research analysis.
- An intimate understanding of our clients’ business and brand strategy.
- Broad knowledge and experience in content strategy, SEO, requirements, analytics, and research
- Excellent skills in communication and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and handle competing deadlines, as well as adapt to changing landscapes and work well under pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to approach solutions with complex challenges and solve them with an analytical and creative mindset.
- Enthusiastic, detail-oriented, team player
- Positive client-facing attitude for troubleshooting and timely resolution
Education and Experience
- Degree requirement: BA/BS degree
- Years of experience: 7-10+ years of relevant digital marketing/strategy experience
- Specialized training in: digital marketing, communications, and/or analytics
Location, Physical Requirements, and PPE
- Ability to walk, stand, sit, kneel, push, stoop, reach above the shoulder, grasp, pull, bend repeatedly, climb stairs, identify colors, hear with aid, see, write, count, read, speak, analyze, alphabetize, lift and carry under 25 lbs., perceive depth and operate a motor vehicle.
- Conditions may include working inside and/or outside. May work around machines with moving parts and moving objects. Working near radiant and electrical energy. Working closely with others or working alone. Working extended or irregular hours and traveling by all possible modes of transportation.
- Equipment (machines, tools, devices) used in performing the essential job functions include but are not limited to computers and related equipment, calculators, copiers, fax machines, telephones, and vehicles.
Hathway proudly provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, and placement for all of the positions included on, but not limited to, our Careers page.