Anatomy of the right candidate
- Thoughtful, forward thinking, innovative, imaginative and strategic:
- Full of great ideas and solutions
- A cool head and calm under pressure
- Looks ahead and plans in advance
- Great eye for details
- Active listener
- Collaborative and enjoys working with others
- Emotional intelligence
- Strong work ethic
- Strong communicator
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Good writing skills
- Expert technical skills
- Quick to spring into action
- Negotiation skills
- Event management
- Public Speaking
- Own all administrative duties in support of assigned executive leadership, including but not limited to helping prepare for meetings, booking travel, managing budgets or expenses, handling correspondence, maintaining files, and serving as a liaison to internal or external teams as needed.
- Attend meetings, capture and circulate key decisions, and work with assigned leaders to ensure appropriate follow-up.
- Maintain confidentiality and exercises good judgement when handling sensitive information
- Plan, coordinate and communicate departmental events such as group meetings, off-sites and forums
- Prioritizes concurrent requests based on objective assessment of importance/need
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work cohesively as a member of the team
- Able to communicate effectively with executives and employees across the company
- Able to multitask and prioritize tasks across multiple projects
- Function as a cultural liaison between leadership and team
- Perform other duties as assigned
Education, Experience, Certification, and Training
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience supporting senior level management and/or technical leadership in an administrative capacity
- Calm, friendly and professional demeanor at all times; diplomatic even while saying no
- Experience with Jira and Confluence preferred
- Experience with GSuite preferred
Location, Physical Requirements, and PPE
- Ability to walk, stand, sit, kneel, push, stoop, reach above the shoulder, grasp, pull, bend repeatedly, climb stairs, identify colors, hear with aid, see, write, count, read, speak, analyze, alphabetize, lift and carry under 25 lbs., perceive depth and operate a motor vehicle.
- Conditions may include working inside and/or outside. May work around machines with moving parts and moving objects. Working near radiant and electrical energy. Working closely with others or working alone. Working extended or irregular hours and travelling by all possible modes of transportation.
- Equipment (machines, tools, devices) used in performing the essential job functions include but are not limited to computers and related equipment, calculators, copiers, fax machines, telephones, and vehicles.
Hathway proudly provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, and placement for all of the positions included on, but not limited to, our Careers page.