- Conceptualize and design user interface solutions for responsive web and mobile applications.
- Creates clean, uncluttered, simple and easy-to-use unified and on-brand interfaces that work well across devices and platforms.
- Relentlessly simplify and distill complex requirements into intuitive and elegant designs.
- Drive and support the development and communication of design guidelines and patterns, with focus on providing a consistent and intuitive experience across digital platforms.
- Collaborate with software developers to build software that fosters a delightful user experience and interface.
- Self driven approach to projects, tasks and deliverables.
- Have a positive attitude.
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong visual design skills, including an eye for good typography, composition and use of color.
- 4+ years experience in UI designs in Digital Media: web, social and mobile.
- 2+ years experience in Mobile designs.
- Ability to translate complex ideas into intuitive and elegant designs.
- Experience with standard tools such as Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, HTML/CSS.
- Detailed and up-to-date in the latest design trends of web, mobile and software technologies.
- Experience with SCRUM.Agile methodology a plus.
Location, Physical Requirements, and PPE
- Ability to walk, stand, sit, kneel, push, stoop, reach above the shoulder, grasp, pull, bend repeatedly, climb stairs, identify colors, hear with aid, see, write, count, read, speak, analyze, alphabetize, lift and carry under 25 lbs., perceive depth and operate a motor vehicle.
- Conditions may include working inside and/or outside. May work around machines with moving parts and moving objects. Working near radiant and electrical energy. Working closely with others or working alone. Working extended or irregular hours and traveling by all possible modes of transportation.
- Equipment (machines, tools, devices) used in performing the essential job functions include but are not limited to computers and related equipment, calculators, copiers, fax machines, telephones, and vehicles.
Hathway proudly provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, and placement for all of the positions included on, but not limited to, our Careers page.