- Serve as primary point of contact for DevOps-related account escalations and service requests; work with Head of DevOps to triage and solve problems
- Support project setups and deploys and verify that all infrastructure has been properly configured; follow internal best practices
- Continuously monitor automated alert systems; triage events as needed
- Gather user requirements to inform DevOps roadmap
- Collaborate with Engineering and internal teams to deliver a best-in-class customer experience for Hathway’s brands
- Connect with the DevOps community and track latest trends and emerging technologies
- Deep technical understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Demonstrated experience in Linux administration and troubleshooting
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins
- Experience with the Software Development Lifecycle and Agile work methodologies
- Understanding of cloud provisioning tools, such as CloudFormation
- Understanding of container infrastructure, such as Docker
- Understanding of networking and DNS
- Familiarity with cybersecurity and data privacy best practices
Hathway proudly provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, and placement for all of the positions included on, but not limited to, our Careers page.