- Assist CRM team in executing multi-channel strategies for driving customer relationships to increase guest acquisition and ongoing engagement
- Support and monitor large & complex brand campaigns
- Implement various third party, cross-channel campaigns, offers, audiences and messaging to include workflow, timelines, asset development and deadlines
- Develop communication cadence with strategy, creative, and technology teams to establish campaign production priorities, milestones and deadlines
- QA and ensure all campaigns meet specifications outlined by strategist and client
- Primary point of contact with internal/external teams for communication related to campaign, offer, audience and message setup and support
- Troubleshoot offers & campaigns by investigating setup, implementation, and end-to-end testing; working closely with product and technology team to escalate and debut issues
- Assist with campaign calendar and work with strategist to secure timing of campaign launches
- Work closely with project managers to monitor burn rates and produce monthly billing cycles
- Work closely with strategy and product team to test various scenarios and concepts
- Create and refine operation processes & find new way to help the team scale
- Proactively recommend improvements on campaign execution based on platform capabilities and functionally
- Manage all reported issues and inquiries from internal and external sources with high attention to detail
- Ability to deliver on a have campaign schedule within a set project schedule, track progress and provide status to stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications,Technology, Marketing, Math or related field or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud/ExactTarget a plus
- Detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills and the ability to prioritize, monitor, and manage personal workload and multiple projects/client
- Eagerness to learn multiple platforms and their capabilities/limitations
- Strong ability to communicate verbally and written with internal and external clients maintaining strong relationships
- Ability to quickly adjust to shifting priorities and strong trouble-shooting skills
- Ability to work both in a team setting and independently environments
- Adaptable and solution-focused
- Willingness to be on call for any QA support outside of business hours
Location, Physical Requirements, and PPE
- Ability to walk, stand, sit, kneel, push, stoop, reach above the shoulder, grasp, pull, bend repeatedly, climb stairs, identify colors, hear with aid, see, write, count, read, speak, analyze, alphabetize, lift and carry under 25 lbs., perceive depth and operate a motor vehicle.
- Conditions may include working inside and/or outside. May work around machines with moving parts and moving objects. Working near radiant and electrical energy. Working closely with others or working alone. Working extended or irregular hours and traveling by all possible modes of transportation.
- Equipment (machines, tools, devices) used in performing the essential job functions include but are not limited to computers and related equipment, calculators, copiers, fax machines, telephones, and vehicles.
Hathway proudly provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, and placement for all of the positions included on, but not limited to, our Careers page.