- Lead all phases of CRM and loyalty engagements including goal setting, campaign planning/testing, launch strategy, and ongoing marketing optimization
- Identify gaps in the customer experience and create the ideal customer journey
- Develop marketing plans that align with our client’s customer, brand, and business objectives and drive incremental revenue
- Review and synthesize client’s customer data, competitive space, and market to identify opportunities for program evolution and long-term planning
- Lead strategic planning sessions with the ability to identify opportunities & prioritize initiatives
- Consistently measure, monitor, evaluate, and refine 1:1/CRM programs to maximize incremental revenue and profit
- Define audience, segmentation, data requirements, use cases, and tests for CRM messaging
- Identify KPIs and collaborate with analysts to deep dive into consumer insights that inform recommendations
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams across product, creative, solutions engineering and customer success to ensure the strategy is properly executed
- Minimum of 7+ years experience in Marketing, CRM, Loyalty, Communications
- Previous agency experience required
- Highly client-facing role, need to be able to clearly communicate ideas
- Leader with creative, innovative spirit
- Collaborative is key: Both internally and externally with client stakeholders
- Understanding of CRM data for use in segmentation, targeting, reporting & analysis
- Expertise in building or evolving loyalty programs is a plus
- Proven experience working in marketing automation platforms a plus
- Experience designing cross-channel strategies across all digital platforms: web, app, Email, SMS, push notifications a plus
- Enjoy problem solving and making complicated situations simple and painless
- Analytical thinker
- Unparalleled attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment where flexibility and adaptability are key
Location, Physical Requirements, and PPE
- Ability to walk, stand, sit, kneel, push, stoop, reach above the shoulder, grasp, pull, bend repeatedly, climb stairs, identify colors, hear with aid, see, write, count, read, speak, analyze, alphabetize, lift and carry under 25 lbs., perceive depth and operate a motor vehicle.
- Conditions may include working inside and/or outside. May work around machines with moving parts and moving objects. Working near radiant and electrical energy. Working closely with others or working alone. Working extended or irregular hours and travelling by all possible modes of transportation.
- Equipment (machines, tools, devices) used in performing the essential job functions include but are not limited to computers and related equipment, calculators, copiers, fax machines, telephones, and vehicles.
Limitations and Disclaimer
- This job description describes the general duties and responsibilities and physical requirements associated with the position; it is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or skills required for the position. The general duties and responsibilities and physical requirements associated with the position are subject to modification in order to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some physical requirements may exclude individuals who pose a threat or risk to the health or safety to themselves or others. This job description neither states nor implies that the listed general duties and responsibilities and physical requirements associated with this position are the only tasks expected of an employee. An employee is also required to follow any other job related instructions and perform any other job-related tasks requested by their supervisor and not in violation of any applicable laws, regulations, or rules. Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and abilities. To perform this job successfully, an employee must possess the abilities and aptitudes to perform each duty, responsibility, and physical requirement proficiently. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.
Hathway proudly provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, and placement for all of the positions included on, but not limited to, our Careers page.