- Lead dedicated design teams to deliver quality concepts and executions across multiple accounts.
- Create balance between form and function with a solid understanding for executing on projects through both User Experience & Visual Design phases.
- Work effectively with the project teams (PMs, AMs, Strategists, Product managers and developers) to craft design solutions that clearly meet briefs and/or company objectives – as well as timelines and budgets
- Partner with the engineering team to realize the most innovative and well-crafted executions possible while building a strong relationship between creative and technology (Crucial)
- Support new business through ideation and collaboration
- Confidently present to clients and prospective clients alike
- Stay current on design knowledge and trends, especially in the interactive space
- Act as a true collaborator and mentor both within the creative departments as well as other disciplines
- Embrace being creative.
- Lead by example (work hard but have fun doing it)
- Fluency with digital communication and project management tools and ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Must have a strong background in web design and interactive technology including experience leading cross disciplinary teams in complex web and mobile application (iOS and Android) development projects
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of industry experience
- 4+ years of experience managing client facing project
Hathway proudly provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, and placement for all of the positions included on, but not limited to, our Careers page.