- Collaborate with R&D Product Manager for product strategy, design, and implementation approaches to build prototypes, proof-of-concepts, and MVPs
- Collaborate with R&D team and make architectural decisions
- Develop fully responsive, performant, accessible, and elegant Angular software solutions, particularly focused on loyalty and e-commerce use cases
- Help create automated tests, documentation, standardized configurations, and sharable code modules to empower our development teams to move faster, e.g. Postman collections, unit tests, Swagger docs
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies, and processes to help ensure a high-quality, maintainable codebase. Produce artifacts that enhance or accelerate development across engineering.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong technical communication skills
- Must be able to work cohesively as a member of the team
- Able to multitask and prioritize tasks across multiple projects
- Proficiency in communicating technical concepts and solutions to non-technical audiences
- Perform other duties as assigned
Education, Experience, Certification, and Training
- 3+ years of Angular 2+ development (we are moving to Angular 11), including architecting Angular applications
- Deep knowledge of programming paradigms, like aspect oriented programming or reactive programming, design patterns, and refactoring techniques that encourage code sharing
- Deep knowledge of Typescript
- Experience writing automated tests and automated documentation
- Working experience with version control tools – Git, SVN, TFS etc.
- Experience working in Agile development cycles using JIRA
- BS graduate in Computer Science/Engineering or a related technical field, or relevant experience in computer software engineering
- Bonus - AWS experience and other dev ops experience
- Bonus - familiarity with microservices and/or Ionic
Location, Physical Requirements, and PPE
- Ability to walk, stand, sit, kneel, push, stoop, reach above the shoulder, grasp, pull, bend repeatedly, climb stairs, identify colors, hear with aid, see, write, count, read, speak, analyze, alphabetize, lift and carry under 25 lbs., perceive depth and operate a motor vehicle.
- Conditions may include working inside and/or outside. May work around machines with moving parts and moving objects. Working near radiant and electrical energy. Working closely with others or working alone. Working extended or irregular hours and travelling by all possible modes of transportation.
- Equipment (machines, tools, devices) used in performing the essential job functions include but are not limited to computers and related equipment, calculators, copiers, fax machines, telephones, and vehicles.
Hathway proudly provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, and placement for all of the positions included on, but not limited to, our Careers page.