- Responsible to run one or more projects working with a PM Mentor to get assistance
- Responsible to with task allocation, management and work through risk & mitigation plan
- Responsible to get buy-in from stakeholders on timeline, deliverables and assumptions
- Responsible to keep the team accountable on timeline, deliverables and assumptions
- Responsible to facilitate meetings and take notes to list action items, meeting include but not limited to Clients, internal project team and/or vendor meetings
- Responsible to follow-up with clients on deliverable milestone and escalate to project manager, account managers and/or supervisors if it is going impact timeline, cost or quality
- Participate in project weekly review meeting and keep the management team appraised with the status of the project
- Willingness to learn new methods that will make the team perform efficiently
- Responsible to track time for the projects and keep track of revenue incurred in the project
- Responsible to escalate if the actual timeline or cost deviates over 10%
- Willingness to participate in Sales initiatives and estimations
- Responsible to keep track of team utilization, process adherence
- Experience as a detail-oriented task coordinator
- Experience in communicating various stakeholders with in company and/or with clients
- Experience utilizing various project management methodologies, tools and techniques including agile methodologies
- Fluency with project management tools like MS Project, Smartsheet and productivity softwares like Google doc, Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication, organizational, interpersonal and writing skills
- A true interest and passion for people, their projects and life
- Respectful, positive, approachable attitude
- Background in web design and interactive technology preferred
- Digital Agency experience is a big plus
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related
Location, Physical Requirements, and PPE
- Ability to walk, stand, sit, kneel, push, stoop, reach above the shoulder, grasp, pull, bend repeatedly, climb stairs, identify colors, hear with aid, see, write, count, read, speak, analyze, alphabetize, lift and carry under 25 lbs., perceive depth and operate a motor vehicle.
- Conditions may include working inside and/or outside. May work around machines with moving parts and moving objects. Working near radiant and electrical energy. Working closely with others or working alone. Working extended or irregular hours and traveling by all possible modes of transportation.
- Equipment (machines, tools, devices) used in performing the essential job functions include but are not limited to computers and related equipment, calculators, copiers, fax machines, telephones, and vehicles.
Hathway proudly provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, and placement for all of the positions included on, but not limited to, our Careers page.