- Conceptualize and design user interface solutions for responsive web and mobile applications and drive innovation where required.
- Design clean, uncluttered, simple and easy-to-use unified and on-brand interfaces that work well across devices and platforms – UXD/UID.
- Support the development and communication of design guidelines and visual identity system, provide consistent and intuitive experience across all digital platforms, to UX/UI team members where applicable – supporting brand consistency across all touchpoints in the customer journey through the creation of design specs, standards, style guides, toolkits, and processes.
- Collaborate with various teams from creative, product, and developers to build a delightful user experience and interface.
- Collaborate closely with fellow other Department Leads, Visual Designers, UX Designers and Front-End Engineers to ensure the solidity of design systems and deliver best-in-class intuitive designs.
- Working closely with members of the product management and marketing teams to align the product strategy with best practices, target audience needs, brand positioning, and team resources.
- Participate in the brainstorming of and creation of concepts for best-in-class user experiences. Ability to guide and educate cross-department team members and Clients alike on the thought process, research, learnings and best practices that led to a successful project and outcome.
- Show us a well-crafted and curated online portfolio with a focus on web and app designs (UX/UI). Mobile is our bread and butter.
- An ability to take an interaction design concept and translate it into production-ready mockups, assets & icons for any platforms including desktop, web and mobile apps. Creating and refining design systems, digital style guides, toolkits and brand libraries.
- Expert knowledge of Sketch and Photoshop (or related applications) and thorough understanding of graphic design principles, including screen layout, color theory and typography as it applies to the final app and interactions.
- Understand and and apply best practices for UX/UI and the tools used in user-centered interaction design.
- BFA / BA in Art or Graphic Design or related field.
- 4+ years experience in product and marketing design.
- Mobile experience (native apps, responsive web design, etc).
- Past experience on teams that have created new products as well as improved existing ones.
- UX know-how (preferred, not required).
- HTML/CSS/JS knowledge (preferred, not required).
- Past experience creating designs for web apps and/or mobile apps that are highly regarded for their stunning design and usability.
Hathway proudly provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, and placement for all of the positions included on, but not limited to, our Careers page.