- Support and help maintain a successful, productive and efficient resource management function for Creative, Production, Technology, UX, Strategy teams and other departments as needed, based on the evolution of the agency and the business
- Participate in meetings with Production Team and appropriate department heads
- Monitor day-to-day project activities, tracking changes and identifying potential instances of under-utilization; actively proposing solutions to those issues to the Department leads
- Work closely with Client Services and Business Development to review inbound projects and model out staffing needs and when they can start
- Serve as internal PM who helps organize, track and resource new business intake
- Coordinate business development planning along with sales teams, department heads and operational teams
- Support resource management functions through note taking, task tracking and follow-up
- Become well-versed in each team member’s strength, experience and passion so as to best match team members against projects
- Create a positive environment daily where creativity can flourish
- Help drive and maintain the agency culture
- 1-2+ years HR, recruiting and/or project management experience; experience with the resource management function in an advertising agency or similar creative environment ideal
- Familiarity with creative agency workflow, roles, skill sets and synergies
- Ability to plan ahead—regularly review, forecast and reforecast project resource needs
- Ability to navigate high-pressure situations, identify problems + solutions, and escalate as needed
- Highly-effective communication skills (verbal, written and listening); proven ability to build consensus and effortlessly enhance team morale
- Experience in working with multiple levels of talent and ability to tailor interactions to be as effective as possible
- Experience with HRIS, resourcing and/or project management tools Incredibly strong interpersonal and conflict resolutions skills
- Positive by default, ability to use strong judgement when navigating grey areas, and proven track record of finding creative solutions to challenging problems
- Strong command of business and project management platforms (we use Google, Asana, Mavenlink and others)
Location, Physical Requirements, and PPE
- Ability to walk, stand, sit, kneel, push, stoop, reach above the shoulder, grasp, pull, bend repeatedly, climb stairs, identify colors, hear with aid, see, write, count, read, speak, analyze, alphabetize, lift and carry under 25 lbs., perceive depth and operate a motor vehicle.
- Conditions may include working inside and/or outside. May work around machines with moving parts and moving objects. Working near radiant and electrical energy. Working closely with others or working alone. Working extended or irregular hours and travelling by all possible modes of transportation.
- Equipment (machines, tools, devices) used in performing the essential job functions including but not limited to computers and related equipment, calculators, copiers, fax machines, telephones, and vehicles.
Hathway proudly provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, and placement for all of the positions included on, but not limited to, our Careers page.