- Manage and foster strong relationships with decision makers of your accounts through daily communication
- Develop deep expertise and knowledge around the clients’ businesses and industries
- Advise clients on digital strategy and how to leverage technology to solve internal business problems
- Proactively identify opportunities to provide services that achieve our customer's business goals
- Participate in planning of new client initiatives as well as long-term business strategies
- Communicate progress of projects and participate in weekly demos
- Provide additional layer of oversight on projects to ensure objectives and schedules are being met
- Oversee account P&L and work closely with multidisciplinary teams to develop briefs and SOW’s (project scope, schedules, and budgets)
- Build new relationships up the ladder with C-level executives, IT staff, marketing directors, sourcing managers and project managers
- Work closely with teams to ensure projects are delivered on strategy, on time, and on budget
- Ensure consistent client satisfaction and retention
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience working in technology, digital, marketing
- Thorough understanding of project management and web and mobile technologies
- Experience managing and renewing client contracts
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including public speaking
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem solving capabilities
- Ability to travel
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related discipline
- 5+ years of account management experience in an agency environment
Location, Physical Requirements, and PPE
- Ability to walk, stand, sit, kneel, push, stoop, reach above the shoulder, grasp, pull, bend repeatedly, climb stairs, identify colors, hear with aid, see, write, count, read, speak, analyze, alphabetize, lift and carry under 25 lbs., perceive depth and operate a motor vehicle.
- Conditions may include working inside and/or outside. May work around machines with moving parts and moving objects. Working near radiant and electrical energy. Working closely with others or working alone. Working extended or irregular hours and traveling by all possible modes of transportation.
- Equipment (machines, tools, devices) used in performing the essential job functions include but are not limited to computers and related equipment, calculators, copiers, fax machines, telephones, and vehicles.
Hathway proudly provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, and placement for all of the positions included on, but not limited to, our Careers page.