WHAT YOU'LL DO AS AN INTERN...
- Help our creative and UX teams make magic for some of the most recognizable brands in the world
- Demonstrate your attention to detail and problem-solving skills by creating new assets and modifying existing ones—paying careful attention to staying on-brand.
- Create copy for clients across multiple channels, including emails, landing pages, web pages and app screens.
- Work closely with copywriters, strategists, visual designers, art directors, editors and developers, receiving feedback along the way.
- Learn the ever-evolving copywriting conventions for UX/UI, including how to take ADA compliance into consideration.
- Have fun! We value our interns and try to find ways to have them work on key things that allow us to deliver amazing work to our clients. Sometimes you’ll be doing behind-the-scenes tasks, but everything you work on will make a difference to the company!
- Current enrollment in a 2- or 4-year degree program in English, Communications, Marketing, or a similar discipline, Junior or Senior status preferred.
- Advanced language proficiency and communication skills. That includes a solid grasp of the rules of grammar, punctuation, and all of that — as well as when to break those rules for emphasis.
- Keen awareness of media knowledge and trends. We will lean on you to think about how to weave them into our work — how to merge what’s now with what’s timeless.
- Flexibility working 2+ days per week during the school year (10-20 hours per week) and possibly full time during summer months.
- Curiosity, positive attitude and strong drive to learn from a fast-paced agency environment.
Hathway proudly provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, and placement for all of the positions included on, but not limited to, our Careers page.