WHAT YOU'LL DO HERE
- Work with the Director of Marketing to develop event strategy and objectives; spearhead initiatives to meet objectives based on lead generation, customer advocacy, etc.
- Negotiate and execute contracts for large and small-scale events
- Manage and report on overall event marketing budget
- Work with the Director of Marketing to organize and staff customer and sponsored events
- Travel frequently to events, providing in-person support for sales teams and other event attendees
- Drive marketing influenced pipeline and generate MQLs through onsite activations and support of the sales team
- Analyze, track, and report on event ROI based on predetermined metrics
- Work with in-house designer to ensure event display accurately represents the Hathway brand
- Responsible for ordering and tracking event and promotional inventory, including collateral, eBooks, “swag” items
- Provide swing support for marketing team in organizing/managing projects in Asana
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related discipline
- 3+ years experience in event marketing
- Proven experience carrying out event marketing efforts, including trade show or corporate event planning, attendance, and reporting
- Highly organized with an ability to manage resources, budgets, and onsite personnel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with Asana a plus
- Creative, innovative, and always thinking outside the box
- Highly organized and proficient at managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Metrics driven with the ability to draw insight from complex marketing data
- Capable of standing up to eight hours a day, working long hours, and traveling frequently (up to 50%)
Hathway proudly provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, and placement for all of the positions included on, but not limited to, our Careers page.