WHAT YOU'LL DO HERE
- Work closely with internal and client stakeholders on timeline, deliverables, and assumptions
- Lead the project delivery through creative excellence
- Participate in organizational initiatives and contribute to continuous improvements
- Manage schedule and cost variances
- Work independently to manage project tasks, stakeholders, team, timeline, deliverables, quality, and budget
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years’ project or program management experience, preferably within an agency setting
- Fluency with digital communication and project management systems/tools, such as Asana and JIRA
- Demonstrated experience balancing multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong background in web design and interactive technology including experience leading cross-disciplinary teams in complex web and mobile application (iOS and Android) development projects
- PMP Certification a plus
Hathway proudly provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, and placement for all of the positions included on, but not limited to, our Careers page.