- Creates test plans, data, procedures, and manual or automated scripts
- Participates in formal reviews of business requirements and design specifications.
- Ensures proper test coverage exists based on requirements and design specifications.
- Writes and re-produces accurate software problem defects/reports.
- Creates systems and business test cases.
- Executes manual and/or automated scripts.
- Coordinates test schedules, work, and resource plans; manages the progress of all test activities against the plan.
- Identifies and manages critical path of testing.
- Identifies test issues and reports to Manager, PM and/or business.
- Performs risk analysis at project management or release level.
- Provides estimates for testing deliverables.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to develop or lead the development of manual and/or automated test frameworks, standards, training, etc.
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work within a team and work independently.
- 4+ years testing web, server or mobile applications
- 2+ years of experience working with end-to-end application development life-cycle.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or other relevant areas.
- Advanced software testing background through extended quality assurance experience including documentation, processes, manual testing, automation frameworks, quality assurance toolsets, and performance testing.
- Full project lifecycle experience including analysis, design, coding, system integration, user acceptance testing, problem resolution, and planning.
Location, Physical Requirements, and PPE
- Ability to walk, stand, sit, kneel, push, stoop, reach above the shoulder, grasp, pull, bend repeatedly, climb stairs, identify colors, hear with aid, see, write, count, read, speak, analyze, alphabetize, lift and carry under 25 lbs., perceive depth and operate a motor vehicle.
- Conditions may include working inside and/or outside. May work around machines with moving parts and moving objects. Working near radiant and electrical energy. Working closely with others or working alone. Working extended or irregular hours and traveling by all possible modes of transportation.
- Equipment (machines, tools, devices) used in performing the essential job functions include but are not limited to computers and related equipment, calculators, copiers, fax machines, telephones, and vehicles.
Hathway proudly provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, and placement for all of the positions included on, but not limited to, our Careers page.