- Own overall the end-to-end human-centered design experience across the entire product— from the big
- picture down to specifics of feature or service flows.
- Understanding and team leadership with data, research and testing as the driving force that influences
- their approach to best practices and ultimately a User’s choices.
- Connect Client business strategies down to UX activities and vice-versa. Identify, simplify and distill complex business processes into intuitive and elegant designs.
- Conceptualize and design user interface solutions for responsive web and mobile applications and drive innovation where required.
- Design clean, uncluttered, simple and easy-to-use unified and on-brand interfaces that work well across
- devices and platforms – UXD/UID.
- Drive the development and communication of design guidelines and patterns, provide consistent and intuitive experience across all digital platforms, to UX/UI team members where applicable.
- Collaborate closely with fellow other Department Leads, Visual Designers, UX Designers and Front-End Engineers to ensure the solidity of design systems and deliver best-in-class intuitive designs. Working closely with members of the product management and marketing teams to align the product
- strategy with best practices, target audience needs, brand positioning, and team resources.
- Lead in the brainstorming of and creation of concepts for best-in-class user experiences. Ability to guide and educate cross-department team members and Clients alike on the thought process, research, learnings and best practices that led to a successful project and outcome.
- 8+ years experience in UI/UX designs in Digital Media: web, social and mobile.
- 6+ years experience in Mobile designs.
- Ability to translate complex ideas into intuitive and elegant designs.
- Strong visual design skills, including an eye for good typography, composition and use of color.
- Experience with standard tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, Principal, Motion software, HTML/CSS.
- Detailed and up-to-date in the latest design trends of web, mobile and software technologies.
- Examples of past projects with the web and mobile experiences.
- Ability to improve existing processes and mentor others to adopt complex methodology
Hathway proudly provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, and placement for all of the positions included on, but not limited to, our Careers page.