- Harness talent and expertise to create gorgeous, ground-breaking work
- Presenting Hathway client work for sales prospects and award submissions alike
- Have the drive and passion for great, innovative design
- Share and explore ideas with self-governance and problem-solving skills that come into play with a fast-paced schedule
- Flexibility to change creative direction as needed
- Maintain high standards for design work released, whether internal or external
- Create collateral for both virtual and physical events / conferences
- Work closely and collaborate with Design Lead, Marketing Director and Executive Level Team Members
- Assist in building and maintaining the Hathway brand identity across all touchpoints
- Participate in the brainstorming and design creation for marketing communications
- Be highly motivated to come up with unique solutions
- Ability to multi-task on a variety of projects, tasks, and deliverables
- Close attention to detail and quality
- Have a positive, collaborative attitude
- 3+ years’ experience in Digital & Traditional Graphic Design
- BFA / BA in Art, Graphic Design, or related field
- Strong visual design skills, including an eye for great typography, composition, color, and photography
- Expert knowledge of design tools including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch and Figma
- Expert knowledge of presentation tools including Keynote, Google Slides, and PowerPoint
- Thorough use and understanding of standard graphic design principles
- Ability to translate ordinary tasks into intriguing, eye-catching designs
- Experience with both client-facing and internal digital web design, print deliverables, CRM communications, presentation pieces, and events
- Familiarity with prospective client pitches, RFPs / RFIs
- Ability to translate high-level design concepts into production-ready assets for any platform including desktop, web and mobile, emails, and social media
- Knowledge of best practices used in user-centered interaction design
- Understanding of best practices used in UX/UI design
- Copywriting experience for marketing and/or advertising (preferred, not required)
- Experience with CSS, HTML and front-end development (preferred, not required)
- Experience with animation and/or motion graphics (preferred, not required)
- Ability to work in and edit within WordPress (preferred, not required)
Location, Physical Requirements, and PPE
- Ability to walk, stand, sit, kneel, push, stoop, reach above the shoulder, grasp, pull, bend repeatedly, climb stairs, identify colors, hear with aid, see, write, count, read, speak, analyze, alphabetize, lift and carry under 25 lbs., perceive depth, and operate a motor vehicle.
- Conditions may include working inside and/or outside. May work around machines with moving parts and moving objects. Working near radiant and electrical energy. Working closely with others or working alone. Working extended or irregular hours and traveling by all possible modes of transportation.
- Equipment (machines, tools, devices) used in performing the essential job functions include but are not limited to computers and related equipment, calculators, copiers, fax machines, telephones, and vehicles.
Hathway proudly provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, and placement for all of the positions included on, but not limited to, our Careers page.