1. Weekly sales growth continues to gain traction with 24% last week and 12% the week before. As AOV is relatively flat, this sales growth is driven by increase of orders with new and existing customers.
- As there appears to be growth in returning customers, respectively expand your marketing efforts to help returning customers have confidence in purchasing through convenience and safe delivery/pick-up methods.
- Target look-a-like of new and existing customers to identify additional customers that may be open to returning to ordering.
2. AOV declined slightly vs a strong growth week last week. This is assumed to be driven by an increase in new customers returning to ordering with lower order volume.
- Engage returning customers with upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
Make the purchasing experience as suggestive as possible given the users’ need of party size and preferences.
- Maintain your existing purchaser base and provide experiences to increase frequency and drive cross and upsells to drive AOV.
3. Ordering dayparts remain consistent with slight consolidation of orders towards Afternoon & Evening.
- Ensure you are timing your marketing communications to help users plan their Afternoon & Dinner ordering options. Look at earlier communications for planning and Afternoon/Dinner communications for immediate action. Don’t forget to suppress users that have already purchased that day to avoid irrelevant messaging.